Sunday, 19 June 2016

weekly production log - 3

This week, due to there being exams, we did not manage to do that much in the time that we were given, but we were all assigned to do our own rolls. Being the camera operator I sorted out what shots that I would need to do on live day. I now learnt that I am camera 2 and I will be using the track to film the main area of the show where the host will interview the guest.


Through the whole week me and Ismail sorted out all of the camera shots that we would use on live day, and we learnt that we were going to move our cameras around, and I was told when I was going to move the track I would also be filming the area where Faris would talk about the gossip, and I was told that I would be filming one part of the live performance as well.

Before it came to live day, I wanted to make sure that I knew everything about the wires, so I asked miss if I could film her doing the wires, so I would know exactly what went where, which was very useful, but on live day it turned out that they were already set up.

When it came to live day everything went fine, I had to come in early to practice the camera shots and we did the show 3 times to perfect everything. Overall I think it went very well, and nothing went wrong with the final production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment