Monday, 27 June 2016

Weekly Production Meeting Reflection - 4

This week our class did not actually have a meeting and we were all given certain tasks that we needed to complete before the end of Friday for Live Day. Everyone in the class was told that they needed to contribute to the master script. Since I had the role of being the camera operator I had to make a list of all the camera shots that would be used on live day, so that when people look at the master script they will know what every shot in the show is going to actually look like, and what exact shot is going to be shown at a certain time.

I managed to finish my part of the master script which was camera 2, which showed some of the shots would be shown on live day. There was only one difficulty that I faced this week which was the time I had to add to the master script, but I managed to finish everything that I needed to do.

There is not much left that I need to change and I still need to change to the master script and I will have to talk to the director next week if anything else needs to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment