This week we finished Live Day, and everything went very
well. Everybody who was there did everything 3 times, we were told that there
were a lot of mistakes on the first 2 times we did the show, since everyone was
not very concentrated, and everybody kept messing up, but later we managed to
do everything on a professional level.
Since I was the camera man I was using the track so that I
could move around getting a lot of different shots for the show. At the start
of live day I only had one shot to do, which was a long shot of the two guests
talking about the show, and sir told me that one shot was not enough and I
needed more to do, so later on I was told that I could film part of the
performance and I could film one of the presenters talking about all of the
celebrity gossip.
Later on all of the filming went smoothly and there were no
shots that I did, and I was told my Jeevan all of the shots and if I needed to
change anything when I was moving the camera, Jeevan told me everywhere that I
needed to go while I was filming.
Everything went perfect when I was filming, I communicated
well with the floor manager and the director, and there were no shots that was
messy and I managed do make all of the shots that I did look like it was on an
actual live TV show. If there
was only one thing that I would say went wrong, was when I was moving the
camera during the live performance, there was a wire that tangled up with the
track, but I managed to fix that problem with the help of the floor manager,
and everything went fine.
Overall I think that I made a lot of progress with the
camera work, and I gained a lot of skills with cameras, and it helped with my
idea with camera work with live TV shows which was very useful.
No comments:
Post a Comment