Sunday, 29 May 2016

Production Meeting Reflection - 3

This week being the cameraman I made a list of camera positions that I would be in, and have taken pictures of some of the shots that I would take during live day, which got me to understand more about what shots to actually take when filming the show.

When making the list of camera positions I was told that I did not put anything about the area where one of the hosts were talking about all of the celebrity gossip, so I needed to change that before next production meeting,

I was told by sir that I still need to take a picture of the desk where Faris will be talking about all of the celebrity gossip that I am going to film, so those are the only pictures left that I have not put on my blog.

When it comes to working with the other two camera operators, if i'm being honest at the time they were not that helpful but now they are helpful and I manage to finish all work despite that matter.

Next week I am planning to learn more about the camera positions that I would be in the studio on live day.

No comments:

Post a Comment