Me,Asad and Ismail all separately made a list of camera positions that we would be in. I talked to the other two camera operator, Asad and Ismail and they mainly told me that the only equipment my camera would be using would be the camera and the tripod, and my camera would be mainly focusing on the area where the presenter Jamain would be interviewing the guest, but I was also told that it might be changed and halfway through I might need to move my camera to be able to film the other presenters area where Faris would be talking about all of the celebrity gossip, but I would still need to confirm with Daniel to see if that is correct since he did not give me all of the details of if I would have to move the camera halfway through the show.
I took multiple pictures of the areas I would film and all of the equipment that would be used for live day, such as the track, the wires, the plug, the broken wire and all three tripods.
No comments:
Post a Comment